Speed up ur mobile 50%.

Feb 24, 2011 | comments

This is only for those users which have memory card in their PHONESfirst of all you will need-computer-usb connectivity of MEMORY CARD TO PC(CARD READER) NOT BLUETOOTH-little brainfollow these steps:-1.remove memory card from mobile.2.insert it in CARD READER.3.OPEN start menu>All program>acceSSories>system tools>DISK DEFRAGMENTER4.Just run defragmenter at your memory card.5.FRAGMENT IT 2 OR 3 TIMES.6.PUT back memory card to phone.7ENJOY THE "SPEED."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger