SanDisk’s New Memory Card

Feb 17, 2011 | comments


SanDisk have recently announced that they have began shipping memory cards which use 64 gigabit X4 NAND flash technology, these memory cards are said to be the world’s first to use this technology.

This new technology allows the card to store 4 bits of data per cell, this is twice as much as MLC NAND, the 64 gigabit X4 NAND will be used in upcoming 8GB and 16GB SDHC memory cards and also 8GB and 16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo cards.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know. Be sure to check back again , after moderation i do make every effort to reply to your comments .

 
Support : INDIATRIKS
Copyright © 2011. INDIATRIKS - All Rights Reserved
Template Edited By Indiatriks
Proudly Powered By Blogger